Friday, July 15, 2011

Google+ invites & info

So I've had a Google+ account for a few days now and figured I'd share some news & information.
First off, I have invites if anyone wants one - I'm not sure how many I have to give out, I think there's a limited number per day, so it may take a day or two for me to send you an invite if I get swamped. Just send me your e-mail address and I'll invite you as soon as I can.
If you don't know my e-mail address feel free to send me a message through my About.me page
or send me a direct message on Twitter

There's an abundance of information about Google+ online, but I figured I'd share a couple links I found interesting or useful:

7 Additional Thoughts on Google Plus

HOW TO: Disable Google+ Email Notification

Why Lehigh (and every other) University needs to be on Gplus. Now.

If you know of any other interesting reads regarding Google+ feel free to post them in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.scpr.org/blogs/newmedia/2011/07/14/cheat-sheets-help-understand-google/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave a comment! I moderate them, but I'm usually pretty quick about it. Keep your comments friendly and helpful.
Thanks!
John